- Dresses that are perfect from the beach to Disney.
- I think it's good to have a mix of shoe choice just to be safe. My husband and I always get a chance to get away for an evening while my mother-in-law watches are son. Mule sandals, wedges and flats are a good choice to have with you!
- When it comes to handbags, I try to carry light since I have my diaper bag with me at all times, so a mini bag is the perfect accessory to have that will carry what you need.
- Sunglasses! I think this one is self-explanatory.
- A cute statement earring that can go with multiple outfits to freshen things up!
Any tips or things you do before you travel?