1. Victorian blouse: Give your button-down a break and try a voluminous, delicately detailed top.
2. Graphic bag: Patchwork, prints and colorblocking breathe new life into your everyday carryall.
3. Denim skirt: The mod, feminine silhouette is my new favorite way to do jean.
4. Asymmetrical knit: So fresh; a daring design finished with an eye-catching hemline.
5. Flat-top shades: Add oversized, futuristic sunglasses to any look and watch the cool factor skyrocket.
6. Block-heel boots: Anchor your outfit with sturdy, sophisticated shoes in a sleek neutral finish.
7. Cropped flares: This season's standout trousers are slim through the leg and complete with a little kick at the hem.
8. Crystal jewels: Pile them on to add an earthy chicness to tees, dresses... anything.
9. Dark floral dress: Wear moody blooms now with sandals and later over a turtleneck.
10. Army jacket: Fall's never-leave-home-without-it layer. A tomboy, military-inspired topper.